DatnyLaw.com Accessibility Statement
The Datny Law Firm is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Datny Law Firm takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of DatnyLaw.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. DatnyLaw.com is to the best of our knowledge conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of DatnyLaw.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on DatnyLaw.com:
- Phone: 561-221-7474
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 4401 N Federal Hwy #205, Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of DatnyLaw.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Datny Law Firm assessed the accessibility of DatnyLaw.com by the following approaches:
3rd-Party Accessibility Compliance Tools